Security We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How we use your personal data We may collect the following information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular, for the following reasons:
- Contact information including email address & phone number
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you have consented to receiving marketing material by email, then we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided upon contact or sign up.
- If you have consented to receiving marketing material by phone, then we may periodically call you about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the phone number which you have provided upon contact or sign up.
Providing your personal data to others We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Retaining and deleting personal data Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. We will retain and delete your personal data as follows:
- Name, email address and phone number will be retained for 12 months following the date of enquiry through our website, at the end of which period it will be deleted from our systems.
Controlling your personal information You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Berrys Technologies Limited, 141 Lichfield Road, Aston, Birmingham, B6 5SP. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you are happy for your information to be used by us for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
About cookies A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Cookies that we use We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
Managing cookies You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Our details This website is owned and operated by Berrys Technologies Limited, 141 Lichfield Road, Aston, Birmingham, B6 5SP. We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 00894341, and our registered office is at 141 Lichfield Road, Aston, Birmingham, B6 5SP. Our principal place of business is given above. You can contact us: 141 Lichfield Road, Aston, Birmingham, B6 5SP.